We welcome students to see Philadelphia with some of the most exciting, fun, and knowledgeable guides in Philly!
- Two top-rated 90-minute tours
- Unbeatable prices
- Customization and course integration available
- Organization for the trip on and off the tour (we’ll even take you to lunch!)
- All guides have experience or background in education
Colonial Cheesesteak Tour
Walk through historic Philly, and experience great sights like
- Independence Hall
- The Liberty Bell
- The Betsy Ross House
- Franklin Court (where Ben Franklin lived!)
- The Arch Street Quaker Meeting House
- Christ Church
Billy Penn Tour
See the places and hear about the people that make Philly the city it is today with sights and stories including:
- Philadelphia’s City Hall
- The Mummers
- The Free Masons
- John Wanamaker
- The Reading Railroad and Terminal Market
Tour is approximately 75 minutes and can be reserved any time. The tour ends right at the Reading Terminal Market, Philadelphia’s best spot for lunch!
Rates: $9/person for groups 25 and up. Lunch, entrance to certain sights, and customization are also available at an added charge.